We’re there for our clients every step of the way. Because what’s the point of showing someone the future, if you’re not going to help them get there?
Technical Customer Service Engineer
- My mission is to work creatively with customers to find technical solutions that will allow them to utilize the best Ahlstrom-Munksjö materials for their applications.
- I have worked at Ahlstrom-Munksjö since 1992 building a strong network with suppliers, customers and colleagues.
- After completing an honours degree in natural science I obtained an MBA (innovation). I have held a variety of roles in Ahlstrom-Munksjö from R&D, quality, process engineering and now as a TCS (technical customer service). This gives me a broad and deep wealth of knowledge and experience to draw from as I seek to develop people, processes and products.
Technical Customer Service Manager
- My mission at Ahlstrom-Munksjö is to ensure the products are compatible with the machines and troubleshooting when necessary.
- I joined with Ahlstrom-Munksjö on August 1st, 2011.
- I am professionally qualified as a Mechanical Engineer. I started my Tea career as an Engineer with one of the world’s renowned and finest tea producers Dilmha. Worked with few other major tea companies i.e. Ceylon Tea Marketing, Qualitea Ceylon, J.V. Gokal (Moscow/India & Sri Lanka) and finally stepped into a state of art major value added tea producing company in Dubai Alokozay Tea. Also I have a considerable knowledge on manufacturing and processing of tea that helped me a lot to learn about tea characteristics and quality.
Vice President Food & Beverage
- My mission at Ahlstrom-Munksjö is to help our customers win with our remarkable and continuously evolving product range and services.
- I have been working for Ahlstrom-Munksjö since 2012.
- I’m an Industrial Engineer with a solid background in Finance and a passion for Marketing.
- My mission is to innovate the Beverage market.
- I have worked at Ahlstrom-Munksjö since 2000 in the Beverage Infusion market.
- My background is in Chemical Coatings, I spent 15 years at Valspar Packaging, then spent 4 years developing products in R&D, then I became technical Service Manager for 6 years, Key Account Manager for 5 years.
Van den Heuvel
- My mission is to get customers what they need as soon as possible so they can succeed.
- I have been working at Ahlstrom-Munksjö since 2012.
- I studied Business Administration at the Colorado College; then got a MA (Master of Arts) degree in Theological Studies (emphasis in business ethics) from Andover Newton.
- I have 31 years of experience in paper and packaging for the food industry. I worked with distributors; functional coatings and adhesives compounders; paper, foil, and film laminators and printers; and specialty paper mills making paper and paperboard for pressure sensitive and food markets.
Technical Customer Services Manager
- My mission statement is “Live with Integrity and Purpose”.
- I joined Ahlstrom-Munksjö in 2013.
- I graduated from Texas Tech University with a BS in Microbiology.
- I started out in a research lab but my working career has been predominantly in Technical Services and Product Development.